- Visuals & Voices of Students is open to anyone, regardless of experience level, who wants to submit photos, videos or podcasts.
- Entrants must agree to have allow their names published as bylines/credit. No anonymous work.
- Entrants own the copyright of their work. We will only publish the work one time. Credit is given for every submission.
- Entrants must read and agree to the Ethics Policy.
- Email submissions via the Contact Us page.
Types of work that will be accepted:
- Still photography
- Photo galleries
- Video stories
- Cell phone slideshows, like Steller: Submit embed code.
Still photo submissions must meet the following specifications:
- Must be uploaded in jpg format
- Should be saved with a medium to high quality
- Images should be no more than 8 inches in height or width
- Galleries with more than five images should be zipped and sent through Google Drive.
- Each photo must have caption information: (where was the photo taken, who is in the photo, when was the photo taken, what is happening in the photo). Some photos will require more information than others.
- Content of photos cannot be altered or manipulated in any way, except for cropping, or minor adjustments in exposure toning or color correction.